Thursday, February 5, 2009

New to this!



Hello there!! So excited to finally have a blog, seriously everyone has one now days so I decided to join the fun! I am gonna try to get on as often as possible to let ya know all the fun updates & all the great things going on in our lives!
Well as most of you know Jaslene is now 6 months now! She is seriously getting so big by the second it seems. I have really enjoyed the experience of being a new mom. Jaslene is probably one of the most happiest babies I know (and I am not just saying this cause I am her mommy)
Here are a few of her most recent pics!! She is just adorable!!

4 comments:

  1. hey girl it's karli...you have the cutest lil family:) your lil one is s uch a doll! being a mommy is too much fun right.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Missy!! Cute blog it is so addicting I have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world lady! Even though I helped you set yours up...
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on joining the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete